© British Council
8 February 2018
We have an excellent opportunity for a Venice Fellowships Programme Manager to act as a key member of the Venice project team and lead on the Venice Fellowships Programme: a development and study opportunity for students as part of the Venice Art and Architecture Biennales.
This is a full-time (4.5 days a week), fixed-term maternity leave cover (6 -12 months) opportunity, based in London.
The Venice Fellowships Programme Manager works closely with the Architecture, Design, Fashion (ADF) and Visual Arts teams as well as with other British Council staff across Arts and Education. The role requires a wide-ranging knowledge of UK higher education, further education and skills sectors in relation to art and architecture and a network of UK contacts in these sectors.
- Designing, developing and delivering the Venice Fellowships Programme, establishing and managing education partnerships;
- Managing the arrangements and pastoral care for the Fellows ensuring they deliver effective stewarding for the British Pavilion during the annual exhibitions as well as ensuring the research element of the Progamme is delivered and shared;
- Project managing all aspects of the programme’s finance, contracts, compliance, communications, and evaluation;
- Working closely with Partnerships to develop new income and partnerships for the Fellowships Programme;
- Researching and preparing future opportunities and partnerships to secure the long-term future of the Programm;
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 21 February 2018 at 23:59 UK time. For full role profile and to apply click here.