Posgrados Ciencias Humanas UNAL © Enrique Guzmán
10 December 2018
The British Council’s Architecture Design Fashion (ADF) team is looking
for an Architecture Programme Manager to develop cultural programming for a range of projects, including the British Pavilion at the Venice Architecture Biennale and international workshops and residencies.
This post is for maternity cover with a 9-month contract on a full-time basis, based in London.
The successful candidate will:
- have a good, wide knowledge of contemporary UK architecture and the ability to make critical judgements across different genres;
- have a good network of contacts across the UK architecture sector;
- have a track record in programming architecture events, and commissioning exhibitions and graphic designers;
- have the ability to write and edit effectively for a variety of different audiences and use digital platforms including blogs and social media;
- be educated to at least degree level in a design discipline.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday, 2 January 2019 23.59 PM UK time.
For full role profile and to apply, click here