© Simon Mills Common Thread
28 August 2018
The British Council’s Architecture Design Fashion (ADF) department is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to plan and deliver high quality, engaging marketing activity across our diverse range of projects, sharing the impact of our work, raising the profile of the British Council, and helping to reach new audiences.
This is a permanent post on a part-time basis (2.5 days per week Job Share) based in London.
- Produce and implement a marketing plan for the Architecture Design Fashion programme, across all channels, including print, website, email, and social media.
- Contribute to and implement a messaging framework, linked to our vision for Arts and corporate aims, to ensure that Architecture Design Fashion is able to communicate the impact and importance of its work consistently, working together with the Centre of Excellence to ensure alignment to wider corporate messages and adherence to the British Council brand.
- Identify opportunities for content development, particularly working with the Content and Digital Marketing team (Arts) to support the commissioning of digital work.
- Ensure the successful impact and effectiveness of Architecture Design Fashion marketing through evidence and evaluation and make recommendations for audience development based on key audience insights.
- Build relationships with colleagues in Arts and the global network to maximise reach of our marketing activity.
- Maintain expertise and knowledge of UK Architecture Design Fashion sector to inform our communications, build relationships with key stakeholders, influencers and identify opportunities.
- Experience in managing marketing for an Architecture Design Fashion institution or similar.
- Demonstrable experience of commissioning design, brand management and managing print production.
- Experience of digital marketing, including email, social and content commissioning.
- Adept at copywriting with experience of communicating with audiences across a variety of channels.
- Experience of planning and evaluating marketing campaigns, including effectiveness of paid advertising.
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams and stakeholders.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 5 September 2018 23.59 PM UK time.
For full role profile and to apply, click here.