14 June 2017
The Crafts Council brings together leading industry experts at Flourish, a two-day creative business conference in London on 19 – 20 June 2017.
Over 30 leading industry experts will participate in a two-day conference Flourish at Armourers Hall, London on 19-20 June 2017. The conference that is presented by the Crafts Council and sponsored by Creative Trade aims to help inform, and shape creative practices of creative professionals. Attendees will be able to share, debate and network whilst gaining insights into the craft sector. This conference is suited for creatives at every stage of their career.
Topics will range from practical advice on finance and copyright laws to how to create a strong brand identity and build resilient creative business. The keynote address come from Christian Manz, award-winning visual effects artist who has worked on the Harry Potter films; speakers from Foxall Studio: Briffa: Creative Industries Finance: and of course the Crafts Council.
Speakers at Flourish include:
- Rosy Greenlees, Executive Director, Crafts Council
- Annie Warburton, Creative Director, Crafts Council
- Andrew Foxall, Creative Director, Foxall Studio (Branding, Graphic Design, Digital, Publishing)
- Angel Monzon, Creative Director, Vessel Gallery
- Barbara Gunter-Jones, Textiles and Creative Industries Consultant Specialising in Contemporary Craft
- Christian Manz, Creative Director and VFX Supervisor Framestore, Film, award winning special effects artist
- Christine Zembrzuski, Intellectual Property Solicitor, Briffa
- Clare Cumberlidge, Founding Director, Thirteen Ways (Communications for Creative and Cultural Organisations)
- Dids MacDonald OBE, CEO, ACID (Anti Copying in Design)
- Dr Gian Luca Amadei, Programme Manager, Design, British Council
- Helen Kemp, Founder, Just Got Made
- Laura Carderera, Residencies, V&A
- Sarah Thirtle, Director of Business Support Programmes, Creative United
Ticketing and Venue Information
Monday 19 - Tuesday 20 June 2017
9.30am - 5pm
Armourers Hall, 81 Coleman Street, London, EC2R 5BJ
Nearest tube: Moorgate
For more information and to buy tickets see here