© British Council
15 December 2017
As part of the 15th anniversary of the cultural cooperation between Quebec and the UK, the ministère de la Culture et des Communications and the British Council are providing grants for research trips encouraging long term exchange and collaboration between the UK and Quebec.
This opportunity provides support for travel to Quebec for a minimum of 4 days, including return economy-class airline ticket, accommodation, meals and local transportation.
The purpose of the trip is to:
- Encourage new cultural exchanges between two organisations;
- Further the development of relations between Quebec and British partners in order to reinforce partnerships;
- Foster better mutual knowledge through network consolidation and the promotion of cultural expertise abroad.
The research trip must:
- Target at least one British and one Quebec partner;
- Foster the development of mid- and long-term exchanges between Quebec and the UK;
- Enable the creation of new collaborations;
- Promote the development of skills specific to cultural fields;
- Start on or before 1 April 2018 and end by 31 March 2019;
- Be submitted as part of a proposal and meet project submission deadline.