World Illustration Awards 2015
12 February 2015
Enter your best work by midday Monday 23rd February 2015 for a chance to have it viewed by an illustrious panel of international industry insider judges.
- With the new international partner, Directory of Illustration, the AOI has massively increased the reach of the awards programme. Their website and print resources are relied on by qualified art buyers from all over the world when they need to commission illustration.
- Award Winners will be announced at a prestigious ceremony at Somerset House, the major arts and cultural centre in the heart of London.
- Selected works will be exhibited in their spectacular Terrace Rooms before touring the UK for the following year. Last year more than 18,000 visitors came to see the exhibition in London alone.
- Shortlisted work is permanently showcased online, allowing commissioners and industry peers to browse work and contact successful artists directly. TheAOI.com currently gets about 80,000 hits per month.
- Shortlisted archive work is also continuously promoted through ever-growing social networks.
- This year, a selection of the shortlist will once again be showcased in an accompanying publication, which will be circulated worldwide to all major commissioners of illustration.
- Entries are only £25 (single) or £45 (multiple) respectively.